Bioanalysis/Biochem and Grade 5 missions

Crutchess

I'm interested if anyone has any insight into the design of Bionalysis and Biochem regarding the grade 5 (l300) bioanalysis missions. The majority of the trainable end-game Bionalysis adrenals and stims use grade 5 materials instead of grade 6. Only the tank stim and the tank /healer adrenal use grade 6. The majority of grade 5 bioanalysis missions, however, do NOT yield any usable materials. They provide Hypo Syringe, First Aid Kits, and Advanced Power Implant Processors. You can buy these materials from vendors for 400 credits. The end result of this is that Grade 5 materials have a MUCH greater worth than grade 6, as they are harder to get and used in more recipes. I know that economies vary from server to server, but as an example, Quick Growth Agent and Psychoactive Compound (both grade 5 materials) sell for anywhere from 3k-5k per item. Compare that to Mutagenic Paste or Immunity Cell Cultures (both grade 6 materials), which go for about 1k or less per item. None of the grade 6 bioanalysis missions yield worthless crap, so they are less expensive. Why does so much of the biochem stuff use grade 5 materials instead of grade 6, and why in the heck are there so many worthless bioanalysis missions?

I think this is one of those things 1.2 will address.

Red Goo becomes a grade 6 compound and as higher tier schematics are introduced, those grade 6 items will start to have more use.

Running grade 5 Bioanalysis missions are the good money-makers atm agreed.

Also I think the demand for actual biochem consumables will go up quite a bit when rated warzones begin.

The Red Goo is the only real issue with Grade 5 Bio missions, sorry. Complaining about there not being enough missions..honestly, try Underworld Trading. Getting a metal mission is like a miracle and getting a rich is near impossible.

Grade 5 Bioanalysis ALMOST ALWAYS has at least 2 of these available and often has all three: 1 Rich Sample, 1 Rich Compound and 1 Rich Advanced Processor mission available. These are all you need and there is nothing to complain about.

There would be more available on the market if Biochems would actually bother running the Rich Sample/Compound missions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.