snipers and gunslingers teleporting in warzones, bioware fix this!

AceofHeart

alot of snipers and gunslingers are abusing a teleport bug which allows them to teleport from one point to another across the map instantly while they pop cover, this is becoming ridiculous. i know at least 2 snipers and a gunslinger who are abusing the bug. Edited by AceofHeart

yeah i got a proof, one of the gunslingers in my guild whom i run premades constantly showed us the teleporting thing, he isn't using the bug but i know of few snipers at the imperial side who know about this. and dont try to make me an idiot, i got a smuggler alt so the cover is no where close to the bug i am talking about. Edited by AceofHeart

Sometimes when you go into cover while moving it locks you into a "sliding in cover" animation which appears as if you were teleporting to other people.

Yeah, I had this happen in Voidstar but was too perplexed to do anything with it. Maybe it's a feature, not a bug. :cool:

Are your cover abilities still available as you're sliding around? If so, this could be useful...

Yeah, I had this happen in Voidstar but was too perplexed to do anything with it. Maybe it's a feature, not a bug. :cool:

Are your cover abilities still available as you're sliding around? If so, this could be useful...

No, in fact when this happens to me not only are they not available but I cannot enter cover and make them available until I have died and respawned.

Pretty stupid bug and definitely not beneficial to the sniper.

Edited by Celebrus