proof devs aren't paying attention/care

plic

What defense do OPs need? They can take out health in all of 3 seconds with their stealth/stuns stuff, same goes for scoundrels.

no they cant, put some expertise on!

Although i will say that 0 expertise and 11Khp yea we can kill that quickly

I honestly wonder if there are math errors in the code that BW is using for internal DPS parsing and class comparison.

That "Op is within 5% of Marauder" statement just does not seem to be at all supported by actual in game experience of the player base.

Based upon all of the math bugs and skill exploits BW has had to work out over the last several months... it would not surprise me in the least if we are effectively falling victim to bugs in the DPS comparison metrics/routines.

combat logs will help us out big time hopefully.

I honestly wonder if there are math errors in the code that BW is using for internal DPS parsing and class comparison.

That "Op is within 5% of Marauder" statement just does not seem to be at all supported by actual in game experience of the player base.

Based upon all of the math bugs and skill exploits BW has had to work out over the last several months... it would not surprise me in the least if we are effectively falling victim to bugs in the DPS comparison metrics/routines.

combat logs will help us out big time hopefully.

They tested it on the combat dummy so its quite different from a raid boss encounter