The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

comms for cash

Macabakur

it's another option.. if i want to sell them for credits.. why should i have to go through all the stuff you're talking about. the option should be there. This board is just chock full of contrarian's.. i swear, let me disagree.. just to disagree. it's an option, that should be there, that isn't.

it's another option.. if i want to sell them for credits.. why should i have to go through all the stuff you're talking about. the option should be there. This board is just chock full of contrarian's.. i swear, let me disagree.. just to disagree. it's an option, that should be there, that isn't.

a number of us are contrarian because a rather large number have the temerity to think that ideas like this are good. you are asking for a change to something that you can already do, that actually takes something away from the community. i know that while leveling finding someone to craft what i needed crafted in terms of mods/enhancements/armoring were few and far between. instead i had to run dailies on my main so i had enough to keep my alt+companion up to date.

sometimes changing something that works, is not for the better.

my bad. getting late. read over what i said. bit harsh. but ya, it would be nice to have the option instead of having to turn all the credits in because almost always i end up with one-three stragglers that just sit in my currency tab.

a number of us are contrarian because a rather large number have the temerity to think that ideas like this are good. you are asking for a change to something that you can already do, that actually takes something away from the community. i know that while leveling finding someone to craft what i needed crafted in terms of mods/enhancements/armoring were few and far between. instead i had to run dailies on my main so i had enough to keep my alt+companion up to date.

sometimes changing something that works, is not for the better.

it's not that bad of an idea though.. don't say it like i'm asking for 400 speed speeders or something. it's not that bad.