Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Just another "I like this game thread"

Azureas

Well, I guess I can start a nice post, since we haven't had one in awhile. When I first got the game, I burned out really quickly after a week. This had been after checking every friday for the past year for game updates :p I entered the game with a MMO mindset, and I found this game to be meh at best.

Needless to say, I unsubed and went about my way for a good 2 months.

Bam, the star wars bug hits me again, but not because I wanted to play an MMO. Instead, I saw a copy of KOTOR on sale, and felt a need to play SWTOR again. So I came back with a different mindset, one more focused on playing a KOTOR game than a MMO. And it has been a blast, especially once you get past some of the crappier (IMO) planets like Balmorra and Tatooine, and move on to Taris and Belsavius, where you get some of your final companions and the game starts to feel a lot more like swtor.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks Bioware, for a fantastic game. I know its not for everyone, especially if you only bought the game for the MMO aspect, but I like it. I haven't felt this apart of the star wars universe since KOTOR and Jedi Academy.

So, to make this a discussion. When did you get hit with the "Wow I like this game" bug?

Edited by Azureas

Hello everyone!

We appreciate your feedback and we're glad that you're enjoying Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

However, because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Thank You Bioware

Thanks!