why cant i enter my code for my deluxe eddition?

Shadoweclips

i am sure there was a post about it, but i cant seem to find it.

the thing is i am missing the stuff i am sepose to get from my deluxe version.

yet when i go to redeam my code(even tho i redeamd it when i preorderd it) it says that its already in use.

any one happen to know how i can fix this issu?

It's not the same code as the preorder code.The preorder code was to set your early access date and for the item enhance stone or whatever it's called.

The code for the DDE purchase should arrive between the 16th and 19th,you need to register that code to get the other items in your in game mail.

I got my DDE code today and redeemed it as per the instructions in the email and it worked and I got my items in the mail on my chars.

If the code Origin has sent you today has already been claimed I would get in touch with Origin ASAP.

Just a quick update

I got my email from origin and followed the instructions on it, registered my code, set up my payments and later when I went back in the game I received all my dde items in the game mail on my char. So it does work :).

Yeah there are people in game with their CE goodies so I presume it's the same procedure.

My email instructions were:-

Your purchase has now been processed. To redeem your Product Registration Code:

1) Go to http://www.swtor.com/redeem/game

2) Click "Redeem Your Product Registration Code" (You will be prompted to log in or create a STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ account if needed.)

3) Enter and confirm your Product Registration Code (the 20-digit code seen above) when prompted.

4) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.

5) Install the game and begin playing*.

*Game does not launch until December 20, 2011.

But I'm sure you can access all that via My Account section on this website :)

Edited by Xerda

Just a quick update

I got my email from origin and followed the instructions on it, registered my code, set up my payments and later when I went back in the game I received all my dde items in the game mail on my char. So it does work :).

I recieved 2 emails today the latter which contained a new code(not the pre-order one i got before).

Is registering the code the same as redeeming the code?

I tried to redeem it on the acct page but said it was invalid.

I've also not seen anything that prompts me to set up payment.

I am able to launch the game though.

I think I've done everything correctly,but I'm not sure anymore.