RE Epic Question?

Amistek

Hiya all. I have a question. I can a cybertech crafter and when I RE items, are I able to RE any items after it get to the Epic (purple) armor modifactions. I have not tried it and since it takes 4 grade 6 Mandorian Iron, I am scared to attemt it. So is there any proof that you care about to RE an Epic item. Thanks....

Crafting professions have green-blue-purple patterns: the base pattern you learn from the trainer starts as green, then you can RE that to a blue, and RE the blue into a purple. Here's an example of what each RE's into, look at the table on the right, the purples RE from the blue above it in the same column.

Now, there are also blue-purple-purple patterns: the base pattern you learn from the trainer is blue, and you get 2 tiers of purples. When you RE the blues, you get a tier 1 purple, which is named Redoubt, Overkill, or Critical. You can RE those three to get a tier 2 purple. Here's an example of what each RE's into. Again, each of the purples in the table can be RE'd from the purple one at the top of the column (Redoubt, Overkill and Critical).

Edited by Zoopercat

Hiya all. I have a question. I can a cybertech crafter and when I RE items, are I able to RE any items after it get to the Epic (purple) armor modifactions. I have not tried it and since it takes 4 grade 6 Mandorian Iron, I am scared to attemt it. So is there any proof that you care about to RE an Epic item. Thanks....

Since you are talking about armor modifications, the short answer is no. Armorings and all other modifications only have a linear green->blue->purple RE progression. There is nothing after purple.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.