Scoundrel PvP video

JimmyDoug

So here's my first crack at a PvP video. Footage taken from 4 different matches Friday evening. I tried to include more complicated encounters; 2v1s, sub full hp 1v1s, and some double pop 3-4 shots for entertainment. Take a peak, tell me what you think, you likey, I make more.

Thanks for watching!

-Score

First clip is 2 separate encounters. A 11k hp sorc chained into a 13k hp ball carrying marauder endzone stuff, which in my book is entertaining. And again this footage was taken from 4 matches, not everyone is going to be a War Hero^^

I agree with you on the subject of "back-peddleing", but it does have its uses. Generally I weave outside the 4m melee range in between GCD to slow incoming damage, most of the time i strafe but sometimes I'll use "S". Oh and another use for it...if your engaged with a deception assassin(with Duplicity buff), or concealment op; slow them and keep the target to your frontal 180 using back-backpeddle and watch them waste 3 seconds trying to get off a Maul/Backstab, while you blaster whip/sab charge/sucker punch them in the grill.

Thanks for the input!

I can't help but think that assassin could beat you if he had any skill.

Your probably right, it would've been close. I would say his gear deficiency was his problem more so than his skill. Our toughest 1v1s (as scrapper scoundrel, at least in my experience) are Darkness/Madness Assassins by far, followed by tank juggy/powertech.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.