Daliys start times

LittleShadow

Why is it that I’m playing on a European Server And have to wait till 13Hrs to start my daily's.That’s half the day gone.:mad:

Why cant it be around 24hr when a lot of people are still in bed then when you get up you can start them not wait till after dinnertime. :eek:

the same question I make myself... and apparently they didn't notice that last night the hour changed... I wonder if they did the same in the north american servers on the 11th (when they changed the hour) .... not even a note, nothing. at least to know if now the they will reset at 2 PM.

the same question I make myself... and apparently they didn't notice that last night the hour changed... I wonder if they did the same in the north american servers on the 11th (when they changed the hour) .... not even a note, nothing. at least to know if now the they will reset at 2 PM.

You aren't losing or gaining anything, and it is very rare for a game developer to consider a time zone change for europe when development is done in the US.

You are still waiting the same amount of time, only you get up an hour later for it.

When you get to the point where you are complaining about the actual real world flow of time and blaming that on devs, you have already lost the battle.

• 3 weeks later...

surely I have to wait the same amount of time, but since I have also a real life that hasn't changed the time schedule, i can play only for a limited period that casually starts from 1 o'clock PM. So i don't have to wake up 1 hour later, I have to wait 1 hour more, which is a bit different. Sure I can rearrange my self, but still, that's not the point.

Some days, trying to win 3 wz is really difficult if u don't find a good group, so it makes a change for me to finish one hour later, even if, of course, we are not talking of a life or death kind of thing.

I just don't know if they changed the hour also in the american servers, since there isn't a note or anything. If they did, I would be rather upset, because i pay exactly as an american server user. I'm just complaining for that. If they didn't change it even for the american servers, still a note would have been better. That's all I'm saying.

Edited by wewra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.