New level 50 - tips for Assassin PVP?

Z-ToXiN

Hey. I just hit 50 and am looking for some tips on playing PVP. I heard that the 50 bracket can be quite tough when you start out due the gear difference. But I was wondering about general advice on how to PVP as a tankasin. I currently use the standard 31/0/10 darkness build.

Is it worth it to use taunts in PVP, especially Mass Mind Trap? What should my opening be against a single enemy? Also, which of the lvl 50 crystals is the best: +41 power, end, or expertise?

Hey. I just hit 50 and am looking for some tips on playing PVP. I heard that the 50 bracket can be quite tough when you start out due the gear difference. But I was wondering about general advice on how to PVP as a tankasin. I currently use the standard 31/0/10 darkness build.

Is it worth it to use taunts in PVP, especially Mass Mind Trap? What should my opening be against a single enemy? Also, which of the lvl 50 crystals is the best: +41 power, end, or expertise?

If you want to pvp as more of a tank, then go hybrid. Basically you want to get the crit bonus to thrash in madness and get the shock bonuses in darkness. Then you basically thrash/shock combo, and you're fairly durable.

Yes use taunts, and guard squishy people (like healers).

Well with how you're spec'd now, i'd open with wither to put the slow on them, and then probably spike after that.

I would buy your pvp weapon 1st and not even mess with crystals. It will probably be much better than anything you have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.