The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sorc/sage stop complaining

Asythien

Scound/ops were nerf'd and what happened a 7second stun lock that didnt more dmg in a 4 move rotation then the 1 big burst everyone complained about. Now they are getting another nerf that is making their other dps tree incredibly overpowered, say hello to 7k dmg in one ablity that you wont even notice. Learn from this stop complaining they adapted and only become stronger, seriously chances are the "nerf" is going to make everyone realize that the less obvious way to play their class may actually force them to be way more effective. Nothing BW has done so far has turned out the way they entended. As for the I have to lifetap, dont sit there and tell me you dont heal inside your own aoe hot that pretty much makes up for all the health thats tapped, my tanks love having that fast ticking aoe on them with my speed heals, screw the bombs thats what ops/scound are for. Edited by Paralassa
content

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!