Turrets and other ship things

Awnay

I am at a loss for what a turret or whatever the other things on the space mission ships look like to shoot them.

I havent found any pics to confirm what i should be hitting.

One 'thing' is in the middle of a ship, i think.. i hit it but nothing happened. Ive been doing the fonder mission forever and never get more than 16/20 turrets.. or i should say always get 16/24 turrets.

Does anyone have some pics then can post and pointers to the turrets?

Thanks

Edited by Awnay

Ok thanks... so they are all over the ships...and the ones in the back are the engines...

Or the shield generators. They take two (or more for larger ships) missiles to pop. I don't think I've ever blown one up with blaster fire alone, except for the ones in "Makem Te Assault" that are stated objectives, and they're "damaged" I believe.

My bad, i missed those, and thank you too! .... Oh, i see, yes, i did research and watch vids hoping some would explain the diff between what circles were what.

I just shoot everything i see.... and upgrade when i can. Its just odd that every time i do this mission i get the same 16/20 of turrets.. I usually do it 3 or 4 times each day/login for the marks. Which i suppose if i did complete the turrets too, than i couldnt do it 3/4 times a day. :)

Edited by Awnay

Ok, its bugged. I did this first one 19 times (yesterday and today). And on the last ship even though I see the 'circles' smoke, etc, not one is a turret! Not one.

I even went through and just hit one to start the counter then waited to hit that last ship. Same thing. Not one counted.

I always get 16/20, although i did get a 17/20 twice. Doesnt matter if I hilight and hit, or just hit. Also, there is some problem in the connection as the music gets bugged a little here and there.

This mission is too easy to not be able to get 20/20 turrets.. :confused:

Edit: I just checked some other apps and the sound is fine, so I dont understand why its stuttering in swtor. Its not my side.

I dont understand, are the planet flights and space missions being streamed? instead of being client side? The sound is crackly in the planet flight animations also. I dont know how to account for that except on the server side?

Edited by Awnay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.