Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I'm good at PvP but I suck at Huttball

Tyraelium

Our server has Epic Hutball where (at least the 50 crowd) plays well, we have few cheaters exploiters (I think we reported all of them in mass; haven't seen them in a while).

The games are epic. <3 Huttball on my server.

It's gotten so GOOD lately, that I gg the other team in general regardless of win lose and they gg back.. Crazy right... I know... Old Skool Sportsmanship and FUN!!!

Wha!!!

Edited by VoidJustice

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are no useless classes in huttball, only useless players.

I disagree... it's obvious Sorcs/Sage classes have a huge advantage in Huttball, with their force speed which allows them to run threw the fire pits taking ZERO damage and the ability to Pull a friendly player across the screen to score is HUGE and pretty much impossible to defend against...

Where as a gunslinger/sniper you have to be stationary in order to use any decent skills which is tough when the Sorc/Sage is sprinting away from you.... not to mention all the LOS issues in Huttball.... So yeah Sniper/Gunslingers are pretty much useless in Huttball due ot our lack of diversity in skills

Edited by Monoth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.