The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

these forums ruin the game imo

Beevman

This is just my opinion from my swtor expirience. When i play I love the game very much, almost everything about it. Then i come onto these forums and read what people have to say and it puts something in my mind that makes me feel that the game is bad for how it does a certain thing or not having a certain thing. This thing was never a concern or a care to me before but when i see so many people backing it up it starts bothering me. After a while when i dont think about it or come onto the forums and play swtor again i really enjoy myself and stop caring about that previous issue.

Basically i just feel that a select few people have real issues with certain things with the game and its all fine and they should be allowed to post about it, but i think a lot of people are just blindly following and repeating the same exact things others have said without real thought instead of just getting on and enjoying swtor.

Hello,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!

Edited by Notannos