[SUGGESTION] An easy way for Diverse armor Selection

WhiteDragonSWTOR

My suggestion about an easy way to give players a more diverse armor selection when it comes to SET pieces is this:

Situation:

Lets say your a Jedi Shadow and you want the stalker bonuses but you don't like the way the gear looks, but you can't use any other gear because the Stalker set bonus wont be on them. So, now we all look alike and you don't like your look.

Solution:

Sell the stalker gear as it is but make the stalker set bonus attached to a NEW TYPE of mod that has it's own mod slot. Now you can take the stalker mod and put it in a different Orange armor piece and have that armor look but have the stalker set bonus too.

This would allow for a more diverse selection of look for those of us at the top. Right now we all look alike because we are limited to the same gear. Even in 1.2 when they let you change the color of your gear you will still have the same gear look. I liked being able to have a different look then all the other people around me like you did before you hit 50. This is what got very boring in WoW. Just like in real life you don't want everyone to look the same.

(If this isn't where suggestions should be posted please let me know where to post this)

Edited by WhiteDragonSWTOR