Ammo and Heals

Raiffiel

Sorry, I haven't seen a link with this answered, so I will ask the question likely asked 100K times. Please don't flame me (I'm sensitive, lol).

How do you manage ammo with heals. My trooper is lvl 17 and though I have not had huge issues with it yet, I see a very likely chance at having issues maintaining heals while keeping enough ammo up to continue healing. Is there a good rotation for this?

I know I can replenish ammo with one ability, but it is on a 2 min cd and does not replenish much. Hammer Shot with the Support Cells also seems weak not only in healing, but in ammo replenishment.

Any tips would be appreciated. :)

there's a big sticky about it here.

ammo conservation currently is not an issue, but really only once you get field triage and start casting adv medical probe + medical probe for 3 ammo total (instead of 5) and bacta infusion, which is a decent instant heal for zero ammo cost

this 1.2 patch looks to make ammo expenditure more of an issue so enjoy it while it lasts. I keep hoping they will ease off on how drastic they are changing us though. I think I could handle having the effectiveness of our heals slightly reduced like they plan but, the ammo increases could be an issue.