Companions on legacy family tree

Kuuraien

So you are adding families to the whole legacy system? so my main who is supposed to have a romance and even is married to a companion character is supposed to be married/marriable to another of my characters?

Honestly i think it would be great if you could add the option to have romanceable companions as a possibility to add to the legacy tree. I mean if you dont like the idea of legacy relations conflicting with the companions's story then you can just add that option as an unlockable only after romancing them.

So you are adding families to the whole legacy system? so my main who is supposed to have a romance and even is married to a companion character is supposed to be married/marriable to another of my characters?

Honestly i think it would be great if you could add the option to have romanceable companions as a possibility to add to the legacy tree. I mean if you dont like the idea of legacy relations conflicting with the companions's story then you can just add that option as an unlockable only after romancing them.

They mentioned something like this at the Guild Summit. I think the quote went something like "uh, shouldn't my wife be here?" so, they've thought about it and they may add it in future. I really hope so. The legacy system is already a little too removed from the individual story by virtue of timeline shenanigans (kids adventuring at the same time as their parents etc.) - adding romance companions to the family trees would be a way to get some of that immersion back.

• 4 weeks later...
I fully agree with this. As it stands, as my Sith Warrior fully romanced Vette and is now married to her, I would love to be able to put that on the family tree. Hopefully they do include this at a later date, I understand that this is only the beginning of what they have planned for the Legacy system.

I would really like to see this in my family tree, my sentinel married kira so i want it to be shown that she had 2 sons with him, as it is right now though the family tree is rather simple, say my smuggler marries risha, i can't indicate that my sith inquisitor and warrior are sons of my smuggler but not sons of risha as they are from previous relationships. Hopefully the family tree will be improved in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.