Need Clarification

Evilidea

Will you be able to pull item mods (ie armor,mod , enhancements, color crystals) from Centurion, Champion, Battlemaster gear? I have heard no, yes and only gear gotten after the 1.2 patch. Which is it? Will I be able to pull mods for orange moddables from these sets or is it only from the new tier War Hero gear that we can do that? Same question as far as PVE gear as well, anyone know for sure? Edited by Evilidea

Your existing gear is unchanged other than stats on original mods, anything t2 gained after 1.2 can pull everything. For armoring you need to gain new gear to pull it and to pull anything from sabers, again you need to gain a new saber first.

Will you be able to pull item mods (ie armor,mod , enhancements, color crystals) from Centurion, Champion, Battlemaster gear? I have heard no, yes and only gear gotten after the 1.2 patch. Which is it? Will I be able to pull mods for orange moddables from these sets or is it only from the new tier War Hero gear that we can do that? Same question as far as PVE gear as well, anyone know for sure?

I'm pretty sure it's only gear obtained after 1.2. You would probably be best to ask the PTS forums as BW copied some guilds over to it so there's some Level 50s trying out 1.2 right now.

Edited by JerokTalram

Will you be able to pull item mods (ie armor,mod , enhancements, color crystals) from Centurion, Champion, Battlemaster gear? I have heard no, yes and only gear gotten after the 1.2 patch. Which is it? Will I be able to pull mods for orange moddables from these sets or is it only from the new tier War Hero gear that we can do that? Same question as far as PVE gear as well, anyone know for sure?

currently:

cent/champ/BM gear, you can pull mods and enhancements out only

cent/champ/BM gear, you can pull armoring, mods and enhancements out

i have not seen any mention regarding guns/lightsabers having a crystal in 1.2

========================================================

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=372522

Originally Posted by DavidHunt

Yes - assuming the item changed. However, we prefer to avoid changing the stats or mods on items when possible.

While the Champion gear vendor has been replaced with the Recruit gear vendor, they are two separate item sets. You can no longer acquire Centurion or Champion gear, but they are still in the game if you already have them. Recruit gear is a new set of blue PvP gear. It has no mods and is purchased with credits. Champion is fully moddable purple gear with a set bonus.

If you already have Champion gear, the biggest difference you will notice is that you can now see the Armoring in appropriate items. This armoring can be extracted, and it binds to the specific slot it came from - such as the chest or legs.

It's possible that there are exceptions, but the stats on your Champion gear should be unchanged. The armoring mod in them accounts for the stats on the gear that used to be unmodifiable.

Unlike Champion gear, Battlemaster gear does have stat changes. All current and future (1.2+) tier PvP gear is going through a stat transition to give it more expertise. This means you will see many more expertise versions of Mods and Enhancements instead of primarily on the base mod (Armoring/Hilt/Barrel).

Edited by wessik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.