Can we make relations with other players in legacy system in future?

Speont

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is

but finally i am sure that someone saw my thread, because i received a letter from community representative :D

Speont, you got that letter HERE right? On the forums PM system? Not in your actual email?

Remember, they never ask you for your password. So if the sender told you to give them your password so they can verify that you are you, delete the email.

• 2 months later...

I'm all in for being able to have other players characters in my legacy tree. Personal I have a rule agains playing a female character (im a boy). So It would be awesome if my girlfriend could be in my legacy tree with her characters.

Also for RPG purpose it would be nice, for a master/acolyte system an for me to have rivals ingame and in my legacy

• 2 years later...
I was just thinking about this they have rp servers so it only makes since for us to add other players to our legacy. Even if it's just a picture token that give no real benefits. I just started and i've already found a couple friends that i'd love to have the game listing my relationship to them in some way.

I love this idea. There are actually a few threads on this topic already that you might want to read and support to try to get some traction on the issue with BioWare:

Shared legacy across 2 accts? with an actual Dev post on the matter that basically says "not at this time" (but that was a couple of years ago)

Sharing Legacies

Let players marry, creating shared contribution to legacy levels

Relation System between Players

...and my thread from a couple of years ago that mentions this a little further down the page.

Edited by G_Hosa_Phat