Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said this thread (and its predecessor) was epic / legendary and I happen to agree: hardly ever saw a forum post with such motivation, devotion, anger, despair, and so many more feelings that prove us all how desperate some people might be to cross their friends in order to be first... But it's the way our world works, right?

Well remember one cool movie that said "first to go, last to know": it's the same here: those who indulge themselves now won't know the coolness and awesomeness of this thread, so do as I do: take patience, read carefully and pity the poor, for they will never know it!

I ordered in December, so little to no chance to get in before what BW sold me when I bought it: "UP TO 5 days early access". I may not be able to get in today, nor tomorrow, maybe not even the day after that, but I'll make sure to check out this thread as it's like reading posts off FML: Fun, laughable at times & mostzly Time-Consuming!

On a side-note, my appreciation to G. Lucas, his studio, BioWare Team, anyone who helped and every one of you to make sure that even if it's 4000 or so years before we see a man walk the sky, it promises to be an EPIC Galaxy!

There is no disadvantage in waiting all this means is on the pvp servers you'll get jumped on by those lucky enough to start earlier and therefore are a higher level and that on all servers in pvp matches you'll be up against people with a skills/gear advantage given there is no level bracketing.

So on the bright side enjoy this frustration while it lasts as you'll find the next one even better.

Ya there is cause 4/5 buddys i was going to play with are in.Now they will be lvl 20 and i will be lvl 1.worst launch in any game a can remeber.

my bet is she turned to the dark side, just look at here looks, bet she has alot of dark side points gathered so far ... man she´s freaky looking!

Yea...she did...but quite honestly, we don't want her...she smells like rotten meat, talks about a lot of nonsense, and knows nothing of the force.. =/

I just think it's hilarious when a year from now when this game is dead no one will talk about it...I'm not trolling I love the game...I just think that we're all getting all crazy about the game.

I know that I had to be at work from 7 am- 4:30 pm and as long as I get an invite in that period I'm happy. And guess what I did at 2:38 pm. Unfortunately, my cousin reserved his on July 31st and he's at home so I just gave him my access and he's enjoying it now.

Originally Posted by civanater

Bioware - you must not see any of these threads so i'm going to talk loud for you. Try to see this please! Your player base is upset at the action you're taking with the waves. This typically means to stop doing what you're doing and reflect.

You are currently biting the hand that is feeding you as the player base is the same people that will provide you with an income and from the forums that i'm reading (and you're apparently neglecting) you are not giving a good reason to pay.

I of course plan to pay regardless, i simply will not invest in any other games you release, and i will be sure to advise against purchases from your company as you are clearly too simple minded to simply read your own forums.

The waves are a bad idea - they are causing players to have extra time that others do not, splitting guilds up and are limiting the patience of your player base which has (again, according to your own forums) drastically begin to shatter. I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue when you stop sending waves today.

If you want to be the intelligent company that alot of people think you are - this last wave should very well include the remaining pre-orders.

LoL, you wont buy any other bioware games in protest but... no so protesting that you will still play Star Wars. What an empty threat!

If you have not recieved an invite yet today stop crying the last of the invites went out at 1:30cst no more invites will be sent out till tomorrow ..... go back to playing with yourself or someone else ...

Originally Posted by civanater

Bioware - you must not see any of these threads so i'm going to talk loud for you. Try to see this please! Your player base is upset at the action you're taking with the waves. This typically means to stop doing what you're doing and reflect.

You are currently biting the hand that is feeding you as the player base is the same people that will provide you with an income and from the forums that i'm reading (and you're apparently neglecting) you are not giving a good reason to pay.

I of course plan to pay regardless, i simply will not invest in any other games you release, and i will be sure to advise against purchases from your company as you are clearly too simple minded to simply read your own forums.

The waves are a bad idea - they are causing players to have extra time that others do not, splitting guilds up and are limiting the patience of your player base which has (again, according to your own forums) drastically begin to shatter. I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue when you stop sending waves today.

If you want to be the intelligent company that alot of people think you are - this last wave should very well include the remaining pre-orders.

You already knew about the waves before hand.