Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

More invites will be sent tomorrow.Rly is this a *********** joke to them ive never seen ******** like this on a launch day.If i hade to rate this launch it would be 2/10 i can only hope they do not fail this hard with the gameplay.Like there is no real info just waves.well how about you *********** tell us how many in numbers.Insteed of pissing off everyone.

This is NOT launch day. Launch day is the 20th of December, 2011. Wait seven days, then you can complain if things are indeed as catastrophic as you say they are.

More invites will be sent tomorrow.Rly is this a *********** joke to them ive never seen ******** like this on a launch day.If i hade to rate this launch it would be 2/10 i can only hope they do not fail this hard with the gameplay.Like there is no real info just waves.well how about you *********** tell us how many in numbers.Insteed of pissing off everyone.

Its not a LAUNCH dum dum learn how to read for s*** sakes :/

I love the holding page for the forums

Due to high volumes of traffic, you are currently in a waiting queue.

This is not an error page and you do not need to refresh your browser.

You will be taken directly to the page you were attempting to access as soon

as you reach the front of the queue, or web traffic subsides to allow normal access.

Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Shouldn't that be waiting for an early access mail from Bioware instead? :D