Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they got in earlier than they should have because of the guild transfer thing.

No, nono, just no. Like the poster above stated... they are just lying. It has nothing to do with the guild transfer thing, people are just trolling.

They NEED to give people EGA, even if they preordered in December, as it was a part of the license agreement. I don't care if I get in today, tomorrow or on thursday, but I want my EGA.

And yes, I preordered in december.

they don't need to give you squat. also in EULA they have the right to close and ban your account. show some respect to the group who took effort to create this awesome game.

Hey BW I want my access NOW!

Some newbs on the forum keep telling me something about not being garunteed it...but it's a game, I just want it cause its fuN!

but these forum people are ruining my SWTOR experience and I demand compensation(or i destroy you with the dark side). they keep acting like all the tea in china doesn't belong to me(drink it and ill kill you).

i guess the most annoying part is they keep telling me to calm down....

please take them out to meet women, I feel like they have never had their patience tried...

Im not raging.I just think Bioware failed here.

WHAT HAPPENED TO:The order you get in depends on when you registered your code

....People on the 23rd not getting invites but on the 26th are?

The hell?

And you think you know this why ? You have no source, no one does. Do like an earlier poster stated, go take a shower as you more than likely need one.

This is so much better than allowing everyone to play at start en masse, then having all sorts of server problems and an eight hour wait to get in. I've seen the light.

And I'm not in yet. Probably won't be for a couple of days.

Bioware has not failed. They're doing it better than other MMOs so far. Be patient.