StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

preordered 21/7 no access here yet

the date you "pre-ordered" means nothing. The date you entered your Early Access Code into the swtor.com website is the only thing that matters right now.

EGA code redeemed 07/26/2011 - still waiting for the elusive email.

Edited by Armageddon_X

Only someone completely illiterate could interpret that as "you will receive seven days of EGA". This has been over the forums for weeks now, the only possibly way people could misinterpret this is wishful thinking.

You're ignoring the simpler answer in favor of conspiracy; the people claiming to be in-game with December pre-orders are lying. It's called trolling and it isn't a new concept.

Perhaps they got in earlier than they should have because of the guild transfer thing.

I'm such an idiot !!!!!!!!

When I first saw the pre-order for SWTOR around July time I didn't take into account that the first load of people who pre-ordered would have access first ... doh makes sense, so I left it till end of November ... *head against brick wall*.

As you can assume I'm not in yet, I suspect I won't be till the end of the week at the earliest but I shall patiently wait :).

So much for ordering collecters edition on july 29 didnt get me into any betas and yet waiting for the early access and my friend got the deluxe edition a month ago and he got in the stress test and already started playing today this is BS on there part no consideration whats so ever.

I probably wont be in till wed or thurs, Im just having a good time enjoying the insanity, It's kinda like watching a car crash.. Only OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Very entertaining, Im also watching a live stream of some lvl 20+'s in game.. Good times :)

HEY can I watch too ?

Their excitement to play your awesome game is causing them to become frustrated, clouding their judgement

:csw_yoda: The Dark side this is. Very disturbing to see so many fall. Allies of the Sith they have become. Caution we must take, lest our presence in the Force be overwhelmed.

Damn it Bioware, are you ppl incompetent? Only 5 waves a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/NERD RAGE QUIT

/SARCASM

My best impression of 98% of the posts here. Seriously guys, don't expect to get in for a few days. The ppl who ordered in Dec prob wont even get EGA so be grateful.

They NEED to give people EGA, even if they preordered in December, as it was a part of the license agreement. I don't care if I get in today, tomorrow or on thursday, but I want my EGA.

And yes, I preordered in december.

I just dont understand why they arent doing waves 24/7. Only scheduling a few the first day is REALLY bad on their part. It should just start and keep going till everyone who pre-ordered is in game.

Why stop? It just makes no logical sense.

It's a just a job, why work overtime to satisfy impatient nerds?

Damn it Bioware, are you ppl incompetent? Only 5 waves a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/NERD RAGE QUIT

/SARCASM

My best impression of 98% of the posts here. Seriously guys, don't expect to get in for a few days. The ppl who ordered in Dec prob wont even get EGA so be grateful.

that is what i am trying to say.... I know how those december people feel.

why are we not gettin invites 24/7 ? :/ i work in IT and work night shifts... why cant u... jokers

you've done 5 waves and its what? 12:00 in USA? .... dam thats one part time job you got going

Edited by Naebie

Okay, I just left my house for lunch a few moments ago and I just got my email. Code was redeemed on the 21st, but listed as 25th of July.

Waiting for the emails for my hubby (28th of July), Wife (9th of Sept), and Son (28th of July).

Huh? You have a wife and a husband? Or is "hubby" a nickname?