StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all this thread = epic win....

Second. Pre-ordered on the 21st but forgot to register it on this sight till the 5th of Dec....oh well...its a mmo...why the rush to get through the game so you complain about when the next update is...calm down...and keep me laughing..

Today is only gonna be July .. they have to watch to make sure that all those 15 people dont crash the servers. What a great day o.0

Actually, count on the first 2 or even 3 days being july only. I input my code on July 28th and have yet to get the invite. Not too terribly worried though, I'll get in eventually and any early access is a bonus.

Edited by Valdrane

People like you, do not think!!!!! Or read what is placed in front of you, you automaticly assume it is a scam with out knowing the facts. After the last week end testing it was stated, that pre-ordered people could start up - to 5 days early. But for you with the lack of faith and opening your mouth with out knowing the facts, you better have salt and pepper for your foot.

*note if you think this game is a scam or the pre-order tactics is a scam, i say to you mr. Qlimitas with draw your order cancel your account and play some other game, because we do not want some one like you to mess up the grand opening of a new game like star wars the old republic. Bioware, lucas arts & ea worked hard to make this game for star wars fans, show respect. Unless you can do better qlimitus in making a game and receive gamer of the year award 2 times in a row. Do not ever talk badly about this game unless you can do better. Do you read me......

i will never fall for the " up to " early access bs because everyone knows that's a scam to get people to buy the game faster.its like an internet company claiming you will get up to 100 meg,which basically means anything from 1k to 100meg lol screw the " up to " scams.kthx

well maybe we get more bonus waves with more posts here

and double or even triple multiplier :D

but i assume that the bonus wave just covered some of the players which did not get an invite in the earlier stages

happy waiting and don't freak out bout it

EGA through waves:

*** BioWare. Y u suck so bad? I pre-ordered day 13 and still ain't in. U SUCK!

Let everyone in:

*** BioWare! Y ur survers so *****? Fix ur **** or ****.

<3 you guys.

Awesome, and awesome name you got <3 :D

Got in.. at work.. blows.

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Edited by vampofvegas