Thank You BioWare/LucasArts!!

Freyjawulf

It was 1977, I was in my mid 20's (yes I am that old) in my local movie theater and I was totally blown away by the movie I was watching: Star Wars: A New Hope. I have been a fan ever since. I have done a lot of MMO playing since then, almost 20 years worth and this game game, IMHO, is the best game I have played so far. Is it perfect?...nothing is or ever will be perfect, period. Would I like to see SGA sooner than later, sure. Would I really like to see PVP removed from all PVE servers, YES! I think PVP ruins PVE. I wish all PVP was restricted to PVP servers and they had their own game mechanics, leveling , loot etc.! But that is not the purpose of this post. This post is to say Thank you..I am having so much fun being part of the Star Wars universe. Keep up the good work!

I have to agree: SWTOR are amongst the best mmos I've ever tried. I profoundly care about my characters and their companions. It never happened to me in any previous mmos. Bioware staff, you're awesome!

If someone were to read these forums to get an understanding of this game, they would think it's horribly broken and laden with bugs.

It's funny how the people that hate this game continually post about how everything is messed up and cannot believe that anyone would like this the way it is.

I think they play just to find out what doesn't work and gripe about it and press the issue that it's game breaking and useless to continue.

Do these people act like this in public? I doubt this. You get behind the keys and just take on this persona of an individual that matters above all reality and think that what's in their minds must be the norm of all that are here.

I chose to play and spend more time in game than here whining about how I was promised some golden ticket to nirvana in an mmo.

I remember the summer of '78 after Star Wars was released and my uncle told me I have to see it. I asked, " what's it about?" and he told me it was a war, and it's out there in the stars! Lol, simple but it got me. If you told me back then not only was there gonna be games on a computer in your home like this yet alone playing with other real people my head would have burst!

The thing is, those that really like what is going on are playing. Not posting about how much it sux ballz.

Now, back to the game...