The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm done! CC overload.

JaltuStele

Joined in on the pre-release. Enjoyed it at the start. Dinged R50. Instantly the game lost its lustre.

Just had a TON OF FUN playing Warhammer Online's endless free trial. Back and forth endless PvP fun. Sure it's only Tier 1, but it's SO MUCH fun compared to this POS.

Thought I'd try SWTOR one last time. Can't get the enthusiasm to play nowadays. Join a WZ, Void Star.

Start the game...

...Stunned..... wait till stun ends.

...chase after someone, pop out of stealth... STUNNED AGAIN...

...resolve bar STILL not filled, wait to use CC removal skill....

...stun ends, fight for 5 seconds... STUNNED AGAIN...

...Use my CC removal skill....

...no immunity, 2 seconds later, STUNNED again....

...F*** this sh*t...

Quit game, surf YouTube.

Since release, BW have done jack sh*t to CC. REDONKULOUS!

Try WAR's endless free trial, then come back to this POS. WAR maybe in caretaker mode, but at least I have control of my character for +95% of the time I play.

GG SWTOR, roll on GW 2!

It's those darned "teams of Operatives" that are stunlocking you isn't it?

Resolve may be many things, but it is not broken. It's functioning the way it is intended to, in fact.

not really. If you get CC'd in quick succession both CC's don't often count. this is broken.

I have had my resolve bar completely white and when I used my CC breaker it didn't drain and I was CC'd immediately again. This is broken.

Even if they fixed this.... it's still a badly designed system.

It's a time based system dependent on your CC breaker, instead of a use based system dependent on the amount of CC you are subjected to.

He's getting focused....probably a healer....and crying about it. How is this the game's problem? You do realize the guys on the other side are playing by the same rules right? Why isn't your team CCing the piss out of them?

This doesn't change the fact that this game has a fair amount more CC than is necessary.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.