Looking for a specific style of Chest Armor

HanzoV

Ok, here's the deal, I've rolled an IA Operative and I really want to wear a black armor chest-piece with a black cape. So obviously, I need Orange (mod-able) medium armor that is BoE.

I really like the look of a specific piece that drops from the Foundry FP, but of course it's BoP. If any of you Marauders know of any BOE black chest armor with a cape, I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by HanzoV

Pretty sure you can get that exact thing from one of the commendation vendors, just go to the fleet and start looking at each one until you find the piece you want.

Although the one I'm thinking about was more reddish with a cape...

also..capes are sooooo terrible looking..I wish they would have never included them :(

Cloaks are cool....this isn't DCUO stop giving us capes bw

Pretty sure you can get that exact thing from one of the commendation vendors, just go to the fleet and start looking at each one until you find the piece you want.

Although the one I'm thinking about was more reddish with a cape...

also..capes are sooooo terrible looking..I wish they would have never included them :(

Cloaks are cool....this isn't DCUO stop giving us capes bw

Thanks for that. I'll check the comm vendors to see what they have. I've been checking the GTN, but was only able to find one type in black, but it had crazy huge triangular shoulder pads.

Are there a lot of cloaks on the comm vendor, too? That could work for what I'm interested in, if they are black or at least a dark blue or gray.

Tatooine commendations vendor

Thank you. I'll check that vendor.

Edited by HanzoV