Good server to reroll on

Arynoth

What we are looking for:

Republic Faction

EST Based

A good amount of PvE (end game and hard modes) Guilds/people

PvP (good pvpers that queue/play together) Guilds/people

Server has decent 10-49 Republic players as well as decent level 50 (though if we can premade/ranked pvp when we're higher that would be great too).

What we're planning to play as:

Her: Scoundrel, either dps or healer she hasn't decided yet (has played as Sorc Healer and Commando DPS/Heals)

Me: Shadow, more then likely tank but will have no problems playing as dps (has played as Sage DPS/Heals and Assassin Tank).

Coming from Mandalore the Indominable, which was great when we had people to play with, but we're atlantic time zone stuck on a west coast server, the two don't mix well to be able to do much of anything that's fun in the game with a group of people.

You can try looking in the ideal guild quiz, to see if there's already someone on there who rolls the way you do.

http://www.tortoolbox.com/quiz

You can also survey server populations. Make a lvl 1 toon for each side for the server you're thinking of rolling on, and just run a quick /who survey.

Directions, and a place to store your data is here:

http://www.thethirteenthlegion.torportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=433241&TabID=3813820

Paige

I highly recommend Space Slug. I really enjoy it there as Republic. It is west coast though :(

However if you are interested in a guild feel free to click the link in my sig :D

Even if you don't join the guild the server is still awesome!;)

Edited by jazzllanna

I highly recommend Space Slug. I really enjoy it there as Republic. It is west coast though :(

However if you are interested in a guild feel free to click the link in my sig :D

Even if you don't join the guild the server is still awesome!;)

Yeah, West Coast doesn't work for us at all, raids seem to star around 6pm PST, which is 10pm ATL, with work in the morning it's impossible to do/raid.

DO NOT JOIN ANCHORHEAD

the population is DEAD

want to pvp on the weekends? Takes until about noon until you can consistantly get a full WZ group when joining.

Join the fatman instead. There are more people in the starting zones on the fatman than i've seen in the fleet in over a month on anchorhead.