shock collar for quinn

ecana

Actually, it just sounds like the plot for an episode of Criminal Minds. :p

I actually thought that was some sort of Tedd Bundy rip-off :)

since we are all on the "dirty mind" stance with quinns story... what i dont get

is when you dump him after the event, he says he lost more than he ever had planned.

how did he plan to keep "privilages" with you, when you were dead?! sick freak

I don't think he even expected a successful outcome, because he already failed once. Maybe he did it just so that Baras gets off his case because well, no one can best his lord? I like to speculate, I know. ^^

Christ.. this sounds like a plot for a sick, twisted fanfic.

Like the one where Talos is a knife-crazy maniac who likes sacrificing little animals to the Inquisitor on a shrine he built in the closet...

Maybe my Assassin would get along with with him better, if I didn't need him for heals, like Quinn, they'd get the boot for some good dps. Why the heals? Tanks.

/searches for Vettes old shock collar.

Maybe my Assassin would get along with with him better, if I didn't need him for heals, like Quinn, they'd get the boot for some good dps. Why the heals? Tanks.

/searches for Vettes old shock collar.

How do you not like Talos? He's just precious, despite being a courting gift hoarder. Perhaps because he hoards courting gifts.

Edited by Scramasax

Quinn is not only a simpering milksop he turns out to be a traitor and a liar. The worst kind of crewman - like Dr. Smith in lost in space. As for being the only healer in the crew I really resent having to use him at all. I wish we could just space him and pick up a new healer someplace.

There are many hints that Quinn seems to like that kind of stuff. If not to that extent, then at least he likes his warrior to be strong and in charge, regardless of gender. Spoiler tagged for your protection:

During the sand demon/desert monster mission, if you choose [Turn away dismissively] the warrior says something along the lines of, "I turn my back to show my dominance." Quinn only gains affection for that choice out of the three, despite at least 2 of them having the same end result.

For female warriors, during Quinn's 'Duty and Devotion' mission, you can choose between letting him kiss you or you kissing him instead. Quinn only gains affection if you kiss him.

I think the best way to punish Quinn is to be nice to him. Get him a baby tauntaun, paint 2V-R8 to look like a clown and have him follow Quinn around, replace Quinn's wardrobe of uniforms with pink killik silk dresses, modify his blaster to shoot confetti, make him use perfumed stationery for his paperwork, modify his medical scanner to emit a double rainbow beam, and last but not least, call him 'My Precious Snugglebunny' in public.

lmao full of win ! :D

Quinn is not only a simpering milksop he turns out to be a traitor and a liar. The worst kind of crewman - like Dr. Smith in lost in space. As for being the only healer in the crew I really resent having to use him at all. I wish we could just space him and pick up a new healer someplace.

You can use your droid and it is pretty good when geared out. He also punches people in combat which is hilarious.