Sentinel Vendor in 1.2

dawtree

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of curious myself, as I have searched the Fleet and not found said vendor.

In the patch notes under the Vendors section it says:

Vendors that sell items for Marauders and Sentinels have been added to the Fleets.

Is it something that just got worked into the legacy stuff? Are there new items on existing vendors? Did it just get scrapped altogether and forgotten in the notes? Can anyone explain this please?

Vendors that sell items for Marauders and Sentinels have been added to the Fleets.

Is it something that just got worked into the legacy stuff? Are there new items on existing vendors? Did it just get scrapped altogether and forgotten in the notes? Can anyone explain this please?

Good question..

Don't know if there is a vendor on the fleet but I bought orange belt and bracers on coruscant at the legacy vendor for the knight

yes. i know about the legacy vendors.

but i am wondering about this other entry completely apart from all the legacy stuff in the patch notes.

that is why i asked whether this stuff got incorporated into them.

i hope i don't sound bitter, but if one more person mentions the legacy vendors thinking it is the answer to this question, i will probably snap.

There is a vendor next to the JK skill trainer, but it is not clickable. I don't know why they said they'd add a vendor for us and then not :(

Man whats the deal with that? Its right in the patch notes that they added a vendor for mauraders / sentinals..

That guy was part of weird class quest where you had to leave some planet, return to the fleet, talk to him wherein he gave you some piddly reward (with no convo), then you had to go back to your ship to use your holonet thing. He's always been there.

This is not the vendor we're looking for.