Rocket Boots - Let's drop that one shall we

Ravenolf

The clip in the video reminded me of Champion Online flight. We don't need it, it looks goofy.

Thanks for use in speeders in spaceports, that wasn't necessary, but appreciated. Don't worry about faster travel outside of a mounts.

More Speeder Bikes

Speeders allowing multiple passenger

:cool:

Edited by Ravenolf

The clip in the video reminded me of Champion Online flight. We don't need it, it looks goofy.

Thanks for use in speeders in spaceports, that wasn't necessary, but appreciated. Don't worry about faster travel outside of a mounts.

More Speeder Bikes

Speeders allowing multiple passenger

:cool:

i like the idea...so lets keep it

i wish they'd have thought of something better than rocket boots, for force users it could be force sprint, and for non force users it could be something that relates to the class.

Bio-Enhanced Mobility Leg Braces

Rocket boots is so generic.

i wish they'd have thought of something better than rocket boots, for force users it could be force sprint, and for non force users it could be something that relates to the class.

I agree. Maybe in the future they will change the animation and name to make it more appropriate for force users.

Ok, you all are right. I really just don't like the rocket boots animation. (Jet Pack is cool). I am indifferent on the speed boost. So here is hoping it evolves over time into something with a better animation. Edited by Ravenolf