Reconciling my character with my original pre launch RPing

Darth_Solrac

This might be better situated on the RP forum, but...

For people who RP in groups, it seems common to completely disregard the game's storyline. We can't ALL be the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, or Darth So-and-So on the Council, or Barsen'thor. In our guild, at least, a lot of us have fairly detailed backgrounds for characters that have nothing to do with the class storylines.

Depends on what you want to DO with that RPing, really :)

For people who RP in groups, it seems common to completely disregard the game's storyline. We can't ALL be the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, or Darth So-and-So on the Council, or Barsen'thor. In our guild, at least, a lot of us have fairly detailed backgrounds for characters that have nothing to do with the class storylines.

Pretty much. My Inquisitor was never a slave, he was a young man who happened to have force powers, but didn't actually make it to Korriban until his hair was greying.

Yea I prefer my Sorc's pre made storyline to SWTOR's slave ish. The rest of it works fine tho.

Excellent point.

However...

The game, intentionally I believe, makes the background and eventual fate of your character rather vague. So instead of saying, my Inquisitor both were slaves, both went to the academy, both were apprenticed by Zash, and so on, we can simply say, we were both slaves who were freed and sent to Korriban and have risen to considerable stature in the Sith.

Edited by SWFTW