A plea regarding PvP ranking

Waboose

I enjoy the PvP aspect of this game a great deal and in fact have participated in it more so than the PvE end game even though I'm not a PvP server type player.

The upcoming ranking system interests me because it adds a nice competitive aspect to the system and I'd love to participate in it but I don't have a "Premade" PvP group and so I could never rank at the top even though I frequently achieve good results in random grouping.

I think there's a LOT of people who would benefit from a sorting mechanic that allows you to show rank based on people who queue as a group and those who queue solo.

This would allow people to compare their performance based on SOLO pvp or GROUP pvp and no one gets left out. Hard core premades still get to top the charts and SOLO PvPers get to compare themselves in a fair ranking system.

I don't know if recording two sets of stats, (One for stats when you queue solo and another for when you queue as a group) or if you just add two columns to the stats that you can sort by like "Solo Queues" where you can sort the column from high to low or low to high based on the % or # of times PvP was queued solo and the same for group queuing column.

I don't know the best way to make this possible but I know I don't like being half way down a list just because I join the many soloers to PvP.

That's my 2 cents.