The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Backstab nerf.... the upcoming death of DD Operatives/Scoundrels

zizzefex

The developers CREATED the class as such. If they don't want it to be like that, then they need to NOT MAKE THE CLASS like that, not nerf it until people stop playing it.

BTW, I highly doubt it is "working as intended" as anyone who has played a concealment Op for any amount of time will realize how many poor design decisions it has.

If its working as intended they really HVAE TO fire the guy who intended it :D

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. Operatives are anti-fun for the other classes? Working as intended?

/boggle

Thats why i dont reall have any faith in BW. WHats next on menu of anti-fun or some such "concept", or generally how they "deal" with problems.

Edited by GrandMike

The developers CREATED the class as such. If they don't want it to be like that, then they need to NOT MAKE THE CLASS like that, not nerf it until people stop playing it.

BTW, I highly doubt it is "working as intended" as anyone who has played a concealment Op for any amount of time will realize how many poor design decisions it has.

Well, in WoW a rogue can stun and then passively root through poison, they also have better defense abilities and healing.

Druids have an entire DOT rotation that they can apply while keeping the opponent stunlocked right from out of stealth. (And yes, I *do* have a max level feral druid. I don't play WoW anymore but I still have the character.)

So it's not like other games doesn't do this, what I can't understand is why BW insists on saying that their stealth class is antifun and nerfing it when it's one of the least played classes, one would think that if it's so gamebreaking you would see it more often in all levels of PvP.

I almost never see any ops in PvP at my level (irony intended) so is it really so different at level 50 where all the GOOD players hang out? =3

Edited by Morticoccus

By all means, please tell us what BW intended.