The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

this item has no use

Bobinstein

Someone has a plan! Turn scrap into treasure! One man's trash is another person's treasure :cool:

Be nice having a holocommunicator. What else could we have with all the crap we loot?

----

All the little things add up to a bigger, nicer picture. Don't deny it, add little descriptions to each. Finding it trivial? Maybe so, but again - Little things add up to the bigger picture. I at least want to know what it is within the Star Wars Universe.

Well could be, I mean the broken hologram could be activated and a random quest could come up in which you could get credits or something. A taped up magazine could be used for a temporary boost of damage. A survival backpack, you could open and have random items inside. Um...a computer spike could be used to help slicing doors and computer consoles to gain information.

Its really not that hard, to come up with simple ideas for junk items. I had the same thought on junk items in SWG, in making stuff out of them and have them be worth something.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well could be, I mean the broken hologram could be activated and a random quest could come up in which you could get credits or something. A taped up magazine could be used for a temporary boost of damage. A survival backpack, you could open and have random items inside.

Sweeeet. Nice random ways to get quests. Hmm....Locate treasure, bounty hunting, saving someone, going to another planet to do business, challenge someone to Pazaak, and etc? Perfect.

Sweeeet. Nice random ways to get quests. Hmm....Locate treasure, bounty hunting, saving someone, going to another planet to do business, challenge someone to Pazaak, and etc? Perfect.

Exactly...though I could see some issues with doing all this stuff, but its just a thought.