Bioware Be fair

Dmasterr

If you remove my operative giggle for being annoying, then remove earthquake screen shake. It is incredibly annoying that 1 guy casting earthquake shakes the whole warzone.

If i defend left turret in alderan and random sage casts earthquake on right turret it i can tell.

Giggle might have been annoying for the people you are engaged in fighting, but earthquake is annoying for all the players in the warzone, including the player casting it.

Edited by Dmasterr

If you remove my operative giggle for being annoying, then remove earthquake screen shake. It is incredibly annoying that 1 guy casting earthquake shakes the whole warzone.

If i defend left turret in alderan and random sage casts earthquake on right turret it i can tell.

Giggle might have been annoying for the people you are engaged in fighting, but earthquake is annoying for all the players in the warzone, including the player casting it.

Is it force quake that shakes the screen? I always thought it was their version of Orbital Strike that did that. Actaully i think orbital strike does it too.

Edited by DarkDruidSS