The Old Republic comic books

Morfidius

Greetings everyone,

I'm interested in purchasing hard-/paper cover comic books from the Star Wars The Old Republic - saga from Dark Horse comics.

I've been fiddling with this for a while now and looked a bit around but only found American sites where i could order it for delivery, which would cost a whole lot more. So, I was wondering if there was a more European-oriented store/alternative where i could find them to order?

I'm living in Belgium, so if there's a place in Belgium where i could get them that'd be great... but I doubt that'd be the case.

I've searched on Amazon.co.uk for them and they have some of them, but not the ones i'm specifically interested in.

I'm currently mainly looking for the "Star Wars: The Old Republic - The Lost Suns"-collection for now, but would be interested in the "Blood of the Empire"-collection too eventually down the road.

I'd like to note that i'm not looking for a digital copy of these as I'd prefer the Hardcover version.

Does anyone from Belgium/Europe/Anywhere have any advice on how I could optain these for relatively cheap (meaning about the same price as in the US without too much shipping costs)?

Thanks in advance!

Greets

Morf

if you have a comic store they'll be able to get an awesome price because they import stuff already.

this website seems to work with darkhorse (?)

http://www.tfaw.com/

and i think they're pretty cheap so even if they are from america, if you get a whole bunch it'll be worth it

Hey there and thx for that info! Actually, that was one of the American websites i had found already. Dark Horse's website redirects you to it if you wish to buy from them.

I found a shop located here in Belgium called Archonia with some help of a friend. They also import the comics i was seeking amongst other things and the total cost for the 5 Lost Suns entries was relatively cheap compared to the tfaw.com prices, so went with that.

Cheers for the input though!

Greets

Morf