Fact: LONG SERVER QUEUES = BONUS WAVES WHINERS

Descento

Exactly.

I kept saying the servers were going to fill up to their breaking points if BioWare started letting people in by the masses, but nobody listened.

The just wanted their game now, because they're entitled to it, right?

That being said, it's 3:30 here, and I just had to wait 15 minutes to get in to my sever.

Worth every minute though, this game is great!

I agree. I find it funny that the response that Bioware gave for staggering the early access is that they wanted to keep an eye on server populations and not have huge ques. And everyone told them to do it anyway, and that they didn't care.

And now that they have everyone in like they asked for, and we have ques, everyone is upset about it.

and your whine cancels out their whine how exactly?

the only real way to look at this is Bioware has never done an MMO before. either way they went there was going to be issues. if they let everyone in for headstart we would of had queues, if they staggered them we will eventually have queues or empty servers, that end up getting closed sooner or later. it is a no win situation, and so far IMO they have done a fine job.

Long queues are because people have to be on the "bad ***" named server.

I can see this as being true.

My Republic characters are on Iron Citadel, and I had to wait 40 minutes last night to log on.

My Empire characters are on Anchorhead and it's almost as congested, but I don't think that's a particularly "cool" name.

I only chose it 'cause I made a town near Anchorhead in SWG :cool:

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for participating on the forums! We currently have a thread discussing server queue times and ask that you join the conversation in a constructive and friendly manner. You can find the thread here.

We will now be closing this thread to keep the forums organized. Thanks!