Suggestion: Hammer Shot Heal buff

GroogOT

Allow a talent point to be spent which makes the Hammer Shot heal increase ammo regen rate by 50% for 1.5 sec.

Simple buff, and should allow PvE ammo regen to be reasonable while PvP is no affected (because the green beam leads to certain death in PvP).

i use it at the beginning of a fight to charge up (so i'm not out of ammo), and during a fight when i have to run around if bacta infusion/kolto bomb are on cd

that's pretty much it though. if i hit SCC and need to build up CSS, i mainly just let my uses of medical probe do that for me

i use it at the beginning of a fight to charge up (so i'm not out of ammo), and during a fight when i have to run around if bacta infusion/kolto bomb are on cd

that's pretty much it though. if i hit SCC and need to build up CSS, i mainly just let my uses of medical probe do that for me

If you're not familiar with the upcoming changes to combat medic, please go to the public test forum and read the stickied prelim patch notes.

The summary of that is that the devs apparently want us to use HS healing more often. The method is increasing the ammo cost of our other heals. So i propose this to both offset the weak nature of HS heals and provide a cushion for ammo deprivation.

If you're not familiar with the upcoming changes to combat medic, please go to the public test forum and read the stickied prelim patch notes.

The summary of that is that the devs apparently want us to use HS healing more often. The method is increasing the ammo cost of our other heals. So i propose this to both offset the weak nature of HS heals and provide a cushion for ammo deprivation.

yes, i'm aware of them.

i actually don't mind that approach (and lowering some of the efficacy of some of the buffs, so the burst healing isn't such a massive burst compared to the regular rotation), but i think it will only work if they increase the intrinsic healing values across the board.

i would like hammer shot to be a viable heal. i'm only just saying that, as it is now, i rarely use it in group content when i'm healing specced.