The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question about heat venting...

ItGetsAllOver

Im not really sure how to reply to your question because PCV will work only with High energy gas cylinder which pretty much excludes shielding and venting heat through shield vents. But I think shielding should work with gyroscopic alignment jets but I dont have any data to back it up.

Im not really sure how to reply to your question because PCV will work only with High energy gas cylinder which pretty much excludes shielding and venting heat through shield vents. But I think shielding should work with gyroscopic alignment jets but I dont have any data to back it up.

I was just using those as examples. I was just wondering if you could theoretically use all three talents, even though Shield Vents would be less than effective, or if the ICD is shared between the three talents.

Internal CD only applies to the talents in question.

Gyro will vent heat regardless of what ICD you have on Shield Vents.

And PCV has no internal CD - it's just a 6 second interval after which you vent 8 heat.

Internal CD only applies to the talents in question.

Gyro will vent heat regardless of what ICD you have on Shield Vents.

And PCV has no internal CD - it's just a 6 second interval after which you vent 8 heat.

Okay, cool. I wondered if one of the talents vented if it locked out the other two for six seconds.

Just a curiosity thing. Thanks!