Bioware to encourage more active rotation /cough

Slowmojo

Each class has a highly spammable, lower cost skill. Tracer missile does have 2 advantages over these classes though: 1) It can never miss since it's a "tech" skill and 2) The damage output is quite a bit higher than what other classes can do.

So the skill can be tweaked in 2 ways to encourage a rotation of other skills. They can turn it into standard, white damage so that it can actually miss based on shielding and defense, and the damage output should be set to be on par with the skills similar to other classes.

Each class has a highly spammable, lower cost skill. Tracer missile does have 2 advantages over these classes though: 1) It can never miss since it's a "tech" skill and 2) The damage output is quite a bit higher than what other classes can do.

So the skill can be tweaked in 2 ways to encourage a rotation of other skills. They can turn it into standard, white damage so that it can actually miss based on shielding and defense, and the damage output should be set to be on par with the skills similar to other classes.

actually, TM is much more than that. the entire arsenal tree is built upon the TM stacks on the mob, as well as the tracer lock buff it applies to you.

you can raise the cost to 50 heat per cast, and do 100 dmg, and the arsenal will STILL have to spam it til they get the 5 stacks.

if they want arsenal to vary up the rotation, they needed to make it so that other abilities apply the buff/debuff too - or, rework the entire class, which they seem to be fond of doing.

I'm going to risk a QQ here, but I finally ran into a TM spammer and it was frustrating to say the least. Being hit by 2.5k TMs feels silly. It's the kind of thing that will pressure people into specing it just to feel competitive and frustrate newer players. It's not the most OP thing I've seen in a game, but is pretty much a sucker punch ability.

i was having that problem on my sentinel until i reached lv18 and got my interrupt. now if i see a tracer missile, i see it as a call for a free kill.

not really unload is absorbed like crazy most of the time. eg: a jugg in saber ward isn't going to get hit very hard.

yep, accuracy will become MUCH more important when a BIG chunk of our damage is white