Combat Medic Tree Suggestions.

Skin_Job

I submitted a ticket about this but I'm not really sure where to go with my suggestion so I figured I'd just post it here and in the Tropper Class Forum.

Copy/Paste from My Submitted Ticket.

After looking into the commando healing tree I noticed that after a lot of the changes the tree didn't get moved around much and that the newly changed skills still have the same point cost as before. Looking at the new changes most of these skills feel/seem lackluster for their point cost. I've outlined some of the skills that I think need to be tweaked/overhauled the most.

Kolto Residue: 2 points; for a 3% bonus to healing for a short amount of time. This seems kind of lacking and doesn't seem to be worth the points. I'd suggest maybe adding a small HoT instead of the 3% heal increase or maybe spend 2 points to make kolto bomb hit an additional 4 targets instead (no HoT or % increase).

Kolto Bomb: (this is just a quality of life improvement) I would really like if you changed this ability so that it targets a single person and affects everyone around them within a certain radius. Having to aim the reticule in combat can be a giant pain in the butt.

Field Triage: 3 points; to reduce a your next Medical Probe by 1 ammo. This seems like one of the biggest point sinks in the tree and you absolutely need to spec into this to be a competitive healer.

I have a few suggestions for this

1.Reduce the point cost to 1 point for a 100% chance to reduce the next Medical Probe by 1 ammo.

2.Change it so that it has a 33.3%/66.6%/100% chance to add a HoT or apply a damage reduction buff to the target of your next Medical Probe.

3.Make it so that your next Medical Probe has a chance to cast instantly or give it an additional chance to crit.

Field Training: 3 points; for 3% crit chance. I would skip this if i didn't have anything else to dump points into. I understand wanting to nerf passive stat gains but it hardly seems justified to spend 3 points for 3% crit when you can get 9% Aim for the same amount of points. I'd suggest either reducing it to 1 point or removing it completely and replacing it with something new.