Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Seriously Nerf Imperial Agents in PvP

Harden

Operative healers are the easiest to kill of all three. So what point are you trying to make?

My point is that the operative has still very high burst dmg in the 10-49 bracket and can kill a an operative healer even with hots up. No other class can kill you that fast in this bracket even if you are a healer. If you say that the operative is the weakes of all 3 healer classes, seems like some kind of balance is needed and will start with 1.2.

Do you kill them that easy as an operative melee at lvl 50 in gear aswell ?

Edited by BobaFurz

The cloak thing has really become a pet peeve of mine. Actually, it's not so much the cloak in itself as it is cloak in combination with the targeting system. As soon as they cloak they're "de-targeting" themselves" and despite that they're showing up right infront of you one second later you can't just "target next player" and be sure that you get them. Hence, you have to use both "target closest player" and "target next player". Makes me wonder how "next player" is defined. Shouldnt next player be the same as closest player when there's no one els around and no one is targeted at the moment?

And I know, I can evade the problem by simply using an extra key but having "target next player" on the mouse is just so much more convenient and that's what I'm more or less always using.

Edited by MidichIorian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.