Quit Game button.. poorly named?

WispyLoon

Is it just me, or does the Quit Game button seem likely a poorly named thing? Sometimes when i have had a run of bad pugs and I decide I need a break I go to leave the game and get this "Quit Game" as the way out. Seems almost like a subliminal suggestion on the developers part. I dont think I have ever seen "Quit Game" as the exit button on a video game before, especially on an subscription based MMO.

I think a wiser choice would be a simple "Exit" or "Quit to desktop" or anything other than a daily suggestion to not play this particular game anymore. It almost may as well say 'cancel subscription'.

And the cancel subscription button, who thought of that? It should be a "It's not you it's me, I thought we had a good thing going, but we just aren't compatible. I hope we can be friends, and I'll let you know if things change for the better." button

And the cancel subscription button, who thought of that? It should be a "It's not you it's me, I thought we had a good thing going, but we just aren't compatible. I hope we can be friends, and I'll let you know if things change for the better." button

Right now you are my favorite person on the forums.