So....I won't be wearing crit crafted gear

jitsuo

As a Marauder, I really like the look of the War Hero Gear. Augment slots are a pretty good DPS increase but for me, liking how I look>better stats (to a certain point of course). Who else will still keep their War Hero Gear?

Link to new Armor Sets: HERE

As a Marauder, with my recent buffs and OP cooldowns, I don't really need to worry about gear because I will win anyway. I really like the look of the War Hero Gear. Augment slots are a pretty good DPS increase but for me, liking how I look>better stats (to a certain point of course). Who else will still keep their War Hero Gear?

Link to new Armor Sets: HERE

Fixed it for you.

They really need to add some sort of "Augment" usable, much like Belt Buckles in WoW. Why even bother, even if there's a distinct lack of effort for some models, making new models if you're not going to allow players to use them if they plan to be competitive in Rateds?

They really need to add some sort of "Augment" usable, much like Belt Buckles in WoW. Why even bother, even if there's a distinct lack of effort for some models, making new models if you're not going to allow players to use them if they plan to be competitive in Rateds?

There's a discussion thread going in the crew skills section. Georg stated that they'd like to include some way to add an augment to existing gear. Of course, wild speculation ensued, but there is some movement in that direction at BW.