The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Blizz

Howdoae

Blizz is, hands down, my favorite character in the game. Every word that comes out of his mouth amuses me. I want to find the writer that came up with him and by them a drink or seven. You will not be disappointed.

Unless you're a Powertech tank. Blizz is a tank.

Blizz is, hands down, my favorite character in the game. Every word that comes out of his mouth amuses me. I want to find the writer that came up with him and by them a drink or seven. You will not be disappointed.

Unless you're a Powertech tank. Blizz is a tank.

Please participate in the semi serious protest against bw for not allowing romance with blizz. Jawas need loving too.

• 2 months later...
Please participate in the semi serious protest against bw for not allowing romance with blizz. Jawas need loving too.

umm, i would love to romance with blizz except the only problem is that he's so short and you would have to pick him up or kneel down just to look him in his eyes

• 1 year later...

All through the other Companions with my BH and I have stuck with Mako. We have maxed Companion Friendship - sadly, she doesn't go for girl on girl :eek:

However, I am now very close to getting Blizz as a new companion. He is great fun.

Sorry Mako, I think you might finally have competition :)