I just don't understand

noremorce

I don't understand why people QQ so much over a game. I've seen thread after thread of people shouting about this and that, making sure everyone knows every little problem they encounter, everything that is wrong with the game etc. I just don't know why these people can't take it for what it is, a game! Maybe it's just me but I play the game for what it is and just have fun with it, what's with all the QQ. Don't be saying that I'm some noob either I'm level 50 with 10/10 cleared NMM and battlemaster in PVP, so just chill out guys... please :). Or am I the only one who thinks this? haha

I don't understand why people QQ so much over a game. I've seen thread after thread of people shouting about this and that, making sure everyone knows every little problem they encounter, everything that is wrong with the game etc. I just don't know why these people can't take it for what it is, a game! Maybe it's just me but I play the game for what it is and just have fun with it, what's with all the QQ. Don't be saying that I'm some noob either I'm level 50 with 10/10 cleared NMM and battlemaster in PVP, so just chill out guys... please :). Or am I the only one who thinks this? haha

QQ about QQing isn't the right path.

Getting battlemaster isnt exactly "hard" to do, you can just sit there doing nothing but dying over and over in pvp and get carried, yet you will still be rewarded as a team

PvE, its never hard at all in MMOs, at all, ever. Closest thing to hard is that its a grind-fest or it has progression loss (which MMOs no longer have, that died back in the EQ days)

Edited by CommanderFrog

I don't understand why people QQ so much over a game.

Probably the same reason I'm responding to your post: They are bored at work and need something to do to kill time until the clock hits 5PM. :D

PS - Typo in your sig.

Edited by oPURT

that's because (it seems to me) most people are too cheap to pony up $15 for unlimited entertainment per month (when going to a movie for 2hrs will set you back $40+) so they just log on here and complain about absolutely everything.

very, very few people here actually offer realistic ideas on how to "fix" things.

it's mostly "zomg my BH will do 10% less damage now.../cry /ragequit.

just log on and have fun people, geez.

Greetings, all!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for General Discussion, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!