Expertise Gear

Gerinth

Anyone know what level you can start finding expertise gear? I'm lvl 32, and I still haven't found any. I have 100+ expertise adrenals that I get for doing WZs, but an extra 15% of 0 expertise is still 0. Is there not any until 50? Should I be looking for a crafter? Thanks in advanced for any insight!

those adrenals actually work already, expertise in measured in %. For example youll have 10% at ~ 500 rating. That adrenals gives you actually an ADDITIONAL 15%. Meaning you end up at 15% more damage/healing/reduction even at 0 expertise :) Oh and you start getting expertise gear at Lvl 50 only :) hope that helped

Oh and you start getting expertise gear at Lvl 50 only :) hope that helped

Incorrect.

There are weapons on the PvP Weapons merchant that have enhancements with +6 Expertise Rating that you can start purchasing at level 34.

Edited by Musezy

Thanks for the info guys. I'll have to check that out - popping the adrenal with 0 expertise. I've tried it before and my expertise didn't change, but I'll check my character sheet again and see if it boosts the other stats correctly, or if I notice that I hit stuff harder.