How to look for pasta (penne) all'arrabiata

Puuk

Couldn't really find any

in any of the canteens, especially not on the Imperial fleet so I simply wrote a ticket about it. To be more specific, as any grammar nazi would remark, it should be

Thanks to customer service for making my day and especially a big thanks to Protocol Droid T5-K2 (aka Cher). It's good that not all questions are replied with a standard answer :D

Question:

As a Darth where can you find the pasta all'arrabiata on the Imperial fleet canteen?

Best Regards,

xxxx

Answer:

Master xxxx, my apologies for the inconvenience as Pasta All'arrabiata is not on the menu of any Cantina found in the Star Wars: The Old Republic. I understand that with your stature as a Darth, I would have thought any request from you would make any of your servants leave no stone unturned in order to bring such spicy and delightful meal. I would suggest another meal on the menu perhaps? A Kebroot Stew from Alderaan? A L'lahsh to wash it up? Or maybe try a Chimbak wine too!

I know that the Imperial Fleet has a variety of districts and special vendors, but never have I been to a Cantina on the Imperial Fleet! If there is such place, would you accompany this lowly droid to this area. I would like to experience such place where spacers, smugglers and other denizens in the nearby area come to drink and play Pazaak and Sabaac. I do realize that most cantinas are not open to everyone and many would not allow droids inside. I am really hoping when you take me there, your Lordship is able to overturn such ridiculous rules!

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic support is our speciality.

You win +2 internets!

I'm sure you made some CS guys day. Too bad it doesn't seem as if they knew the refrences, it would be so much better.

Is there a reference of this certain pasta to the SWTOR lore? Just curious because I wouldn't know it. Haha!

[edit]

Never mind! I checked the videos! Hahaha! Hilarious! But isn't Darth Vader beyond our timeline in SWTOR?

To OP: Tricky question, sir! Very tricky! I should create a ticket like that! Haha!

Edited by Aedara

It is nice to see that people from CS are human too with a sense of humor and they are actually wiling to roleplay (is that the right word?). I do believe the CS was playing along, somewhat subtle but more likely within the limits what they are allowed to. The word 'spicy' was mentioned in the reply and if you inspect the dish the name Arrabbiata is Italian for angry, referring to the spicy red peppers in the dish. Will actually try and cook the dish tomorrow, does not seem that hard, really.

The base of the dish needs penne pasta, olive oil (extra virgin pref), onions, garlic, capers, tomato sauce, red pepper and anchovy filets. I guess there are some mixtures to the dish where you can add basil, parsley, mushroom, pancetta bacon and red wine Any Italians Swtor players who can give some advice? Next week I will try making

Anyway, I bet Bioware pays their Customer service department per customer inquiry but a response like this is well worth my subscription. ;)