Some advice please.

DerangedOne

Mjello fokes.

I just rerolled from 50 commando to a Gunslinger, i use to play sorc and jugg on my old server, yes rerolling is alot of fun ( not ) anyways i need some advice on spec it issent something overly pending only lvl 21 as of today and have just pumped whatever points i had Into the frist spec, i plan on pvping mainly So any advice on spec would be greatly appeiciated

In advance thanks.

Sharpshooter..... no question.

Since my posts already got deleted 'cause for someone I seemed a bit too rude.... I will say it politely...

YOU SIR, ARE WRONG!

First of all, every spec deals the same amount of overall dmg. Sharp shooter, Saboteur, Dirty Fighting, any hybrid build whatever.

Only difference is how. Sharp shooter (SS) is for fast burst, Saboteur (Sab) has a lot of AOE and medium burst but lower single target dmg and Dirty Fighting (DF) is based on critical DOTs.

For beginners I'd recommend SS too but you will notice soon enough its mobility sucks since it relys on cover only.

You are just an easy target while in cover, not moving and holding a sign "here pls shoot me!".

Once you are more familiar with the energy system and its management you should switch to DF or sab/df hybrid due to more mobility and just better style...

In the end it depends on your personal preference.

Edit: I'm sorry I didn't read that you are only 21.... below 50 you can pick whatever you want, it doesn't matter actually.

Edited by Riiquiem

Edit: I'm sorry I didn't read that you are only 21.... below 50 you can pick whatever you want, it doesn't matter actually.

Riiquiem is right about the specs, they are all viable, just in different ways. I personally leveled in Sharpshooter and enjoyed a fast-paced playstyle. Sab is my favorite now, because of later talents that really increase survivability. DF is great for the massive damage that it can put out in Warzones that kinda sneaks up on you due to the fact that you could be somewhere else, and the bleeds are still ticking.

I will say that the most mobile is DF, then Sab, then SS. SS has the largest numbers, then Sab, then DF.